Drug Arrest - Suspected Blue Fentanyl Seized
Media Release – Drug Arrest in Saugeen Shores
On June 11th at 1:04pm members of the Saugeen Shores Police Service responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle on High Street in Southampton.
The vehicle was located and stopped on Cutter Road near Miramichi Bay Road.
An at scene investigation resulted in the arrest of the four occupants of the vehicle for drug possession and trafficking related offences. One of the substances seized is the suspected “blue fentanyl”
All persons charged are from Bruce County:
- 27 year old man
- 24 year old female (also Wanted on several warrants by the Ontario Provincial Police)
- 23 year old man
- 21 year old man
All Have been charged with:
- Possession of Schedule 1 Substance – Hydromorphone
- Possession of Schedule 3 Substance – Psilocybin (magic mushrooms)
- Possession of Schedule 1 Substance – Methamphetamine
- Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking Schedule 1 Substance – Fentanyl
- Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking Schedule 1 Substance – Cocaine
21 Year old Man has been charged with:
- Breach of Probation
23 Year old male driver has been charged with:
- Driver Motor Vehicle – No licence (Never licenced) Highway Traffic Act
- Fail to surrender permit for motor vehicle – Highway Traffic Act
- Fail to Have Insurance – Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act
All were held in custody for a bail hearing.
Sergeant Andy Evans